“Easy to put in and move from shoe to shoe.”
“They were comfortable and I didn't know they were there.”
“I have suffered from Plantar Fasciitis for a few years now, I was given some insoles to try. I could not be without them now. I never suffer with the pain anymore. The Powerstep insoles are a must for anyone who suffers as I did.”
“Offers comfort and support. Rating: 5/5”
“We recommend Powerstep. It will provide extra cushioning and superior arch support.”
“The arch's springy flexibility and the cushioning in the forefoot and heel provide a stable, comfortable ride.”
The term 'Cuxson Gerrard & Co. Ltd.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cuxson Gerrard & Co. Ltd., Broadwell Road, Oldbury, West Midlands B69 4BF. Our company is registered in England and has the registration number 80715. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Cuxson Gerrard & Co. Ltd.'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.